Our 24/7 non-emergency wheelchair, stretcher and ambulatory patient transport services in Jacksonville, FL, are easy to request and affordable. 23 vehicles, the largest fleet in northeast Florida!
JAX CARE Patient Transport makes it easy for patients (adult or pediatric), their family members and caregivers to request non-emergency medical transportation in Jacksonville, FL, including Orange Park, Ponte Vedra and most of Northeast Florida. Our patient transportation answering service is open 24/7 and is the first choice for reliable, handicapped accessible, private non-emergency patient transportation. Plus, each patient receives a Guest Card with our phone number to call when they are 15 minutes before discharge or leaving a site – we’ll be waiting for you! Known for our great customer service, we are a trusted logistics resource to transport patients with great care and compassion:
- in a patient wheelchair (pediatric transport wheelchair) up to 34” max
- on a patient transport stretcher or patient transport gurney
- or those needing ambulatory patient transport (cane or walker)
Our patient transport services include those to/from:
- physician offices, office managers, referral coordinators
- hospitals, discharge managers, emergency rooms
- nursing homes, retirement homes, personal residences
- rehab hospitals, rehab outpatient centers
- commercial/private airplane patient transport to airport
- international commercial/private airplane patient transport to airport
- bus and train patient transport
- long-distance patient transport (state-to-state or cross-country)
- general/holiday transportation (especially for retirees/seniors)
- medical appointments (ask about the new JTA plan for seniors)
- regional special events, community activities or family gatherings
- volunteer activities, shopping, hair appointments – where do you need to go?
Unlike depending on Uber Health, Lyft, cab or taxi transport, we offer personalized, affordable patient transport, including handicapped. Millennials love us – we transport grandparents to family holiday gatherings and baseball games. Each van has multiple GPS connections to our office monitor for constant communication. Our experienced drivers are well trained to deliver safe, comfortable ride and have rigorous safety training, including CPR. Seniors use us as their personalized, preferred ride, especially if they use a wheelchair, walker or cane. Out-of-town family or caregivers can rest assured their loved ones make important medical appointments on time. Plus, we’re growing. So, we are always interested in hiring new drivers who meet our stringent qualifications.
My driver for the ride home arrived within ten minutes of my call. Unfortunately I do not recall his name, but he too was a fine gentleman. He is a college student, as well as, also studying to become an EMT and a firefighter! Again it was a pleasure to spend time with him on the ride home.
This is my second round trip reservation with Jax Care. I would highly recommend their service. They are on time and reliable. I will continue to use their services.
Upon each call, the Dispatchers are pleasant, reassuring of the information given and never have I had any issues. I spoke with Albert today and the same caring empathy was shown.
My parents have enjoyed every driver and I have witnessed the compassionate and professionalism with each driver.. I can not remember all the name. Joey and Joshua as of today, however ALL previous drivers are awesome.
My parents are insurers of WellMed and I am happy they have outsourced JaxCare as a service provider.
Thank you and continue the great service, it means so much.
We want to hear from you after your trip with us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
We welcome qualified drivers to join our caring transport team – safety first!